Smoked Turkey Breast
Set in the heart of Indianapolis, Smoking Goose continuously brings new world flavors to the old world craft of curing meat. Each batch of meat, salume or sausage is slow cured and smoked with the best ingredients to create layers of flavor. Pasture raised, non-GMO turkey breast from Gunthorp Farms that is cured with orange peal and bay leaves before smoking over fruitwood. Each skin on, boneless turkey breast arrives fully cooked with reheating instructions
- This package includes 1 Smoked Turkey Breast and serves 14-20 people
- Each turkey breast is boneless and 6-8 lbs.
Turkey Breast: turkey, water, spices (sea salt, sugar, black peppercorns, granulated orange peel, bay leaves, cloves, allspice, mustard seed).
Instructions / Storage
- Smoking Goose meats are cured or smoked then vacuum sealed and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit (dry ice is used in warmer weather). They arrive fully cooked and ready to serve with reheating instructions
- Upon arrival, place the turkey in the refrigerator. Turkey can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 45 days from the packed-on date marked
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Smoking Goose ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.