Set in the heart of Indianapolis, Smoking Goose continuously brings new world flavors to the old world craft of curing meat. Each batch of meat, salume or sausage is slow cured and smoked with the best ingredients to create layers of flavor. A weeknight saver—these three sausages—Mexican Chorizo, Caraway & Kolsch Bratwurst, and Kitchen Sink—are fully smoked and ready for a quick sear to put a delicious dinner on the table!
This Sausage Collection serves 12-16 people and includes:
- Smoked Mexican Chorizo Sausage (4 links, 12 oz. total) – Pork sausage infused with cumin, oregano, ancho peppers and sherry vinegar, and then smoked over fruitwood. Fully cooked and ready to sear and serve!
- Caraway & Kolsch Bratwurst (4 links, 12 oz. total) – In a delicious collaboration with Indy’s own Daredevil Brewing (2019 Gold Medal Winner at the Indiana Brewers Cup!), Smoking Goose spikes this pork sausage with Daredevil’s Kölsch plus caraway seeds, white pepper, mace, garlic, coriander. Fully cooked and ready to sear and serve next to your favorite pint.
- Smoked Kitchen Sink Sausage (4 links, 12 oz. total) – A complete nose to tail sausage with pork heart, liver, skin and our signature bacon. With a zip from the espelette pepper, dry mustard and sage, this sausage crisps up perfectly to serve with caramelized onions and a poppy seed roll
Smoked Mexican Chorizo Sausage: pork shoulder, pork fat, salt, spices (garlic, black pepper, ancho pepper, paprika, chipotle pepper, jalapeno powder, cayenne, cumin, oregano), water, vegetable powder (celery juice, sea salt), sherry vinegar, natural hog casings)
Caraway & Kolsch Bratwurst Pork, Pork Fat, Uncured* Bacon (Pork Belly, Sea Salt, Cane Sugar, Maple Syrup, Vegetable Powder [Celery Juice, Sea Salt]), Sea Salt, Kölsch Beer, Vegetable Powder (Celery Juice, Sea Salt), Brown Sugar, Garlic, spices (Caraway Seed, Coriander, White Peppercorn, Black Peppercorn, Mace), Natural Hog Casing.
Smoked Kitchen Sink Sausage: pork shoulder, pork fat, pork liver, pork heart, pork skin (cooked), salt, cane sugar, spices (garlic, black pepper, dry mustard, red pepper, sage, parsely, espelette pepper), uncured* bacon (pork belly, sea salt, cane sugar, brown sugar, maple syrup, vegetable powder [celery juice, sea salt]), red wine, natural hog casings
Instructions / Storage
- Smoking Goose meats are cured or smoked then vacuum sealed and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit (dry ice is used in warmer weather). They are fully cooked and arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, place sausage in the refrigerator. Sausage can be store in the refrigerator for up to 35 days from the packed-on date marked
- Smoking Goose ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.