Limited Edition Spiced Rum Ham
Set in the heart of Indianapolis, Smoking Goose continuously brings new world flavors to the old world craft of curing meat. Each batch of meat, salume or sausage is slow cured and smoked with the best ingredients to create layers of flavor. This year’s annual Holiday Ham release is a pasture raised, non GMO ham from Gunthorp Farms.
Lake House Spiced Rum Holiday Ham is a boneless, pasture raised ham from Gunthorp Farm cured with the Lake House Spiced Rum from Cardinal Spirits in Bloomington, Indiana, pineapple juice, ginger, limes and star anise. They then smoke the hams over fruitwood and barrel staves so they arrive fully cooked and ready to go.
Get it while you can—only a limited number are produced each year and they will sell out!
- This package includes 1 ham and serves 16-20 people
- Each ham is 8-10 lbs.
boneless ham, cane sugar, sea salt, sorghum, spiced rum, spices (black peppercorns, cinnamon, allspice, cloves), pineapple juice, lime peel, vegetables powder (sea salt, celery juice).
Instructions / Storage
- Smoking Goose meats are cured or smoked then vacuum sealed and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit (dry ice is used in warmer weather). They are fully cooked and arrive ready to serve with reheating instructions
- Upon arrival, place ham in the refrigerator. Ham can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 45 days unopened from the packed-on date marked, or 30 days once opened
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Smoking Goose ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.