Dinner Party Collection
Set in the heart of Indianapolis, Smoking Goose continuously brings new world flavors to the old world craft of curing meat. Each batch of meat, salume or sausage is slow cured and smoked with the best ingredients to create layers of flavor. This Dinner Party Collection features Smoking Goose’s best larder meats to be sliced and served at home, guarantee to impress!
This Dinner Party Collection serves 12-16 people and includes:
- Duck Proscuitto (6-10 oz. unsliced) – Whole duck breast cured with star anise, allspice and orange peel. Slice thinly to serve with oozy cheese and hard, dry ciders
- Pig & Fig Terrine (8 oz.) – A country style pork pate with dried figs, pepper, garlic, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, corriander, clove and red wine. Perfectly paired with rich cheese and crisp German white wines
- Guanciale (8 oz. unsliced) – Guanciale is a pasture raised pork jowl cured with garlic, juniper berry and black peppercorns that we age for a minimum of four weeks.
Duck Proscuitto: duck breast, spices (sea salt, cane sugar, white pepper, star anise, allspice, dried orange peel), vegetable powder (celery juice, sea salt)
Pig & Fig Terrine: pork, pork liver, pork back fat, pork caul fat, dried figs, eggs, pork heart, bacon (sea salt, brown sugar, cane sugar, maple syrup, vegetable powder (celery juice, sea salt), cane sugar, spices (black pepper, garlic, mustard, white pepper, cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, ginger, coriander)
Guanciale: pork jowls, spices (sea salt, brown sugar, garlic, juniper berries, black pepper, bay leaves, nutmeg), red wine, vegetable powder (celery juice, sea salt)
Instructions / Storage
- Smoking Goose meats are cured or smoked then vacuum sealed and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit (dry ice is used in warmer weather). They are fully cooked and arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, place package in the refrigerator. Terrine can be store in the refrigerator for up to 28 days from the packed-on date marked, while proscuitto and guanciale can be kept for up to 6 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Smoking Goose ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.