Set in the heart of Indianapolis, Smoking Goose continuously brings new world flavors to the old world craft of curing meat. Each batch of meat, salume or sausage is slow cured and smoked with the best ingredients to create layers of flavor. Fresh, boneless and Indiana raised ham individually cured with allspice, cloves and juniper berry and then smoked over fruitwood.
- This package includes 1 ham and serves 14-20 people
- Each ham is 8-10 lbs.
Whole City Ham: Containing up to 20% solution, boneless ham, 20% solution (water, sea sealt, cane sugar, black peppercorns, granulated garlic, allspice, cloves, juniper berries, bay leaves), vegetable powder (celery juice, sea salt).
Instructions / Storage
- Smoking Goose meats are cured or smoked then vacuum sealed and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit (dry ice is used in warmer weather). They arrive fully cooked and ready to serve with reheating instructions
- Upon arrival, place ham in the refrigerator. Ham can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 45 days unopened from the packed-on date marked, or 30 days once opened
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Smoking Goose ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.