Smoking Goose Meatery ships its famous ham nationwide on Goldbelly! Smoking Goose continuously brings new world flavors to the old world craft of curing meat. Each batch of meat, salume, or sausage is slow cured and smoked with the best ingredients to create layers of flavor. Fresh, boneless, and Indiana raised ham is individually cured with allspice, cloves, and juniper berry and then smoked over fruitwood.
Based in the heart of Indianapolis, Indiana, Smoking Goose Meatery continuously brings New World flavors to the Old World craft of curing meat. Each batch of meat, salume, or sausage is slow cured and smoked with the best ingredients to create layers of flavor. Founded by Chris Eley in 2011, Smoking Goose Meatery uses rabbit, elk, and lamb, instead of the usual pork or turkey, yielding unique flavor combinations like elk and blueberry salame or smoked duck, pear, and Port sausage. Eley was awarded the Good Food Award in 2015 and Smoking Goose won two national Good Food Awards in 2019.
- This package includes 1 ham and serves 14-20 people
- Each ham is 8-10 lbs.
Whole City Ham: Containing up to 20% solution, boneless ham, 20% solution (water, sea sealt, cane sugar, black peppercorns, granulated garlic, allspice, cloves, juniper berries, bay leaves), vegetable powder (celery juice, sea salt).
Instructions / Storage
- Smoking Goose meats are cured or smoked then vacuum sealed and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit (dry ice is used in warmer weather). They arrive fully cooked and ready to serve with reheating instructions
- Upon arrival, place ham in the refrigerator. Ham can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 45 days unopened from the packed-on date marked, or 30 days once opened
- Smoking Goose ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.