Sonoma Rosé Ice Cream - 5 Pints
Launched out of a Radio Flyer wagon in 2009 on the streets of San Francisco, Smitten Ice Cream meshed old school ice cream with high tech science from the get go. The secret to their success? A custom built “Brrr™” machine which took years to build and develop and has 3 patents. This limited time package of Sonoma Rosé Ice Cream is a sweet and complex summer treat that combines sweet cream ice cream with Una Lou rosé from Scribe Winery.
- Each pack includes 5 pints of Sonoma Rosé Ice Cream
Instructions / Storage
Ice cream pints are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your pints in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pints.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Smitten Ice Cream ships Tuesday and Wednesday of each week for delivery Thursday and Friday, respectively.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.