Elvis would have loved this ice cream, which is loaded with peanut butter and bananas!
Sloan’s Ice Cream: where fantasy becomes reality! Sloan’s was founded in 1999 in West Palm Beach, Florida, by Sloan Kamenstein, a classically trained chef and ice cream connoisseur, with a goal of creating an ice cream utopia for the young and young at heart. Over 20 years and more than 15 locations later, it’s safe to say that he succeeded with flying colors. At Sloan’s, guests are met with bright & whimsical decor, the aroma of fresh waffle cones, and walls lined with bulk candy bins and fanciful gifts. But the star of the show is undoubtedly the ice cream, which is made in small batches with only the highest-quality ingredients and available in a wide variety of unique flavors.
This package includes 5 pints of Elvis’ Favorite Ice Cream
Elvis’ Favorite – Ice Cream Mix (Milk, Cream, Sugar, Buttermilk, Egg Yolks, Mono & Diglycerides, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan), Bananas, Peanut Butter Variegate (Peanuts, Sugar, Peanut Oil, Salt), Vanilla
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Place ice cream in the freezer immediately upon arrival
- Sloan’s Ice Cream ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.