Golden, juicy peaches are peeled by hand, stuffed into a blanket of flaky pastry crust and secret spices, and baked to golden brown perfection!
Slice Pie Company owes its success to a super-flaky pie crust recipe that was passed down through generations of the Mullins family. After years of tweaking the recipe until it was perfect, Michael Mullins entered his apple pie into the North Carolina State Fair and it won the Blue Ribbon! Mullins knew that he was onto something good, and in 2014 Slice Pie Company was born. Today, Michael runs Slice Pie Company with his daughter Kristen, and together they’re using that signature State Fair Blue Ribbon flaky pastry crust in a variety of homestyle pies made with simple, honest ingredients and the freshest fruit available.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 9" Peach Pie
- Each pie weighs approximately 3 lbs.
- Each package includes a gift note and branded packaging
- Pies are vegan
Peaches, Sugar, Tapioca, Maple Syrup, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Ginger, Salt, Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin, Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Malted Barley Flour), Canola Oil, Water.
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, immediately place pies in the fridge
- Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks and in the freezer for up to 2 months
- Remove pie from packaging
- Preheat oven to 325F
- Place pie in oven and bake for 10 minutes
- Slice Pie Company ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.