Celebrate Oktoberfest with Sigmund’s Pretzels “UBER” Pretzels. These are traditionally made giant pretzels similar to the ones served in Germany. Each pretzel is made to order and goes perfect with beer and sausage
Each package includes
- 4 Oktoberfest “UBER” Everything Pretzels
- Wholegrain Mustard (12 oz. Jar)
- Each pretzel is 9" in diameter
- Additional Salt included on the side
- Choose to add an additional jar of Wholegrain Mustard
Instructions / Storage
- Pretzels are shipped fresh from the ovens and packed to preserve freshness
- Pretzels may be refrigerated for up to 48 hours and frozen for up to 3 Months
- To salt pretzels – moisten the pretzels lightly with water and dip in pretzel salt
- To serve, preheat your oven to 400 degrees, place pretzels on a cookie tray and toast for 3-5 minutes for warm and soft or 5-10 minutes for extra toasted and crispy.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sigmund’s Pretzels ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Recommended for you
More from New York
Sigmund's Pretzels REVIEWS
Dough was perfect and cooking instructions were right on.
Bill L. - Summerville, SC
Pretzels were well packed and arrived fresh. Love the large size & they taste delicious. Stored some in the freezer for later. Will order these again in the future.
Lynn F. - Millsap, TX
Great pretzels. Love them with mustard. Very tasty. I warm mine up in the oven at 400 degrees for about 7 minutes. My husband loves them too.
Micheline W. - Chagrin Falls, OH