Sigmund’s Pretzels ships its famous soft pretzels nationwide on Goldbelly! Sigmund’s Pretzels makes classic German-style soft pretzels. Each pretzel is perfectly seasoned and is the undisputed most popular flavor. The Plain Soft Pretzels + Artisanal Mustard comes with a free jar of Artisanal Wholegrain Mustard.
Sigmund’s Pretzels has taken the traditional German beer hall snack and made it new again at their small, family-run East Village pretzelry in Manhattan. Since 2009, chef-owner Lina Kulchinsky has taken on the challenge of making artisanal soft Bavarian-style pretzels, topping each with everything from truffle oil to herbs to everything bagel seasoning. Sigmund’s Pretzels even makes their own mustards, making this twisty treat dippable AF!
This package serves 12 people and includes
- 12 Classic Soft Pretzels
- Wholegrain Mustard (12 oz.)
- Each pretzel measures 4"
Instructions / Storage
- Pretzels ship fresh.
- Upon arrival, place pretzels in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Pretzels last up to 2 days in the refrigerator or up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Preset toaster oven to 400°F.
- Moisten pretzels lightly with water and dip in pretzel salt
- Put pretzels on a cookie tray and heat in the toaster oven (toast 3-5 minutes for warm and soft pretzels, toast 5-10 minutes for extra toasted and crispy pretzels).
- Remove and enjoy!
- Sigmund’s Pretzels ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.