Sift Dessert Bar’s Valentine’s Day cupcakes! Flavors include Red Velvet, Pink Champagne and Vanilla.
Frosting obsessed founder Andrea Ballus is behind the gourmet cupcakes and desserts made daily at Sift. Located in Santa Rosa, CA, Sift is known for creating unusual flavors like almond cake with blueberry-tequila filling or raspberry cake topped with Champagne buttercream that reduces our resistance to crumbs.
Each package includes 12 cupcakes in three flavors: Red Velvet, Pink Champagne and Vanilla
Instructions / Storage
- Cupcakes are made fresh, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit. They arrive ready to serve
- Allow cupcakes to stand at room temperature for 3-4 hours before serving. Cupcakes will stay fresh in an airtight container at room temperature for 3-5 days
- We do not recommend refrigerating or refreezing cupcakes
- Sift Dessert Bar ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur a $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.