Show them how much you LOVE them with an assortment of Sift Dessert Bar’s delicious Valentine’s Day cupcakes with Valentine’s heart toppers!
Frosting-obsessed founder Andrea Ballus is behind the gourmet cupcakes and desserts made daily at Sift, which opened in 2008. Located in Santa Rosa, Napa, and San Francisco, California, Sift is known for creating macaron flavors like Birthday Cake with vanilla and raspberry filling, Salted Caramel, and Churro; and gourmet cupcakes with unusual flavors like almond cake with blueberry-tequila filling or raspberry cake topped with Champagne buttercream. Sift Dessert bar won Food Network’s Cupcake Wars and is your dessert destination for gifting, treating, and celebrating.
This package serves 12 people and includes 12 Valentine Cupcakes
- Each cupcake measures 4″ × 2.25″
Vanilla, Butter, Flour, Granulated Sugar, Powdered Sugar, Eggs, Baking Powder, Lemon Juice
Instructions / Storage
- Cupcakes are made fresh, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit. They arrive ready to serve
- Allow cupcakes to stand at room temperature for 3-4 hours before serving. Cupcakes will stay fresh in an airtight container at room temperature for 3-5 days
- We do not recommend refrigerating or refreezing cupcakes
- Sift Dessert Bar ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur a $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.