Hand-Crushed Espresso Caramels - 3 Pack
Like that perfect cup of coffee on a cold morning, these espresso caramels are something special. Buttery soft caramel infused with espresso beans, house-made Tennessee whiskey, vanilla extract and almond extract, finished with a sprinkling of hand-crushed espresso beans. The coffee beans are 100% Costa Rican Tarrazu that have been masterfully roasted to a full city roast by Memphis-based coffee roasters, J. Brooks. With a citrus flavor that is often sweet and vibrant, they make a perfect compliment to these caramels. Jerrod Smith, owner of this charming Tennessee confectionery, handcrafts small batches of caramels that Southern Living Magazine recently named one of the best Southern-made sweets.
This package includes 3 boxes of caramels
- Each box includes approximately 16 caramels
- Approximately 48 pieces per order.
Instructions / Storage
Caramels are best when fresh and should be consumed within 3-4 weeks of delivery. If you’re able to keep from eating the whole box after opening, we recommend storing your caramels in an air-tight container to maintain freshness.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Caramels ship Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.