Bourbon & Maple Pecan Caramels - 3 Pack
Shotwell’s handcrafted caramels are made with Kentucky bourbon, pure maple syrup, roasted fresh pecans and finished it off with a light sprinkling of crunchy sea salt to give your taste buds everything they could possibly wish for. Jerrod Smith, owner of this charming Tennessee confectionery, handcrafts small batches of caramels that Southern Living Magazine recently named one of the best Southern-made sweets.
This package includes 3 boxes of caramels
- Each box includes approximately 16 caramels
- Approximately 48 pieces per order.
Instructions / Storage
Caramels are best when fresh and should be consumed within 3-4 weeks of delivery. If you’re able to keep from eating the whole box after opening, we recommend storing your caramels in an air-tight container to maintain freshness.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Caramels ship Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.