Trail-Mix Tennessee Toffee is made by slow cooking Grade AA butter and pure cane sugar until that perfect golden color is achieved, then folding in fresh roasted pecans, almonds, peanuts, and sunflower seeds, along with dried cherries and raisins.
Jerrod Smith is something of a superman. Corporate lawyer by day, confectioner by night, and dad by both, Shotwell Candy’s founder and head confectioner turns out some of the creamiest and most delightful caramels we’ve ever had the pleasure to chew. These small-batch, buttery soft caramels were inspired by Smith’s great-grandfather, “Grandpa Shot,” who owned a general goods store that the family would sneak bites of candy from. From this treasured family memory, Shotwell Candy was founded in Memphis, Tennessee, in 2012 to offer the timeless flavors found only in the most carefully crafted, highest quality sweets.
This package includes 3 pouches of toffee
- Each pouch includes approximately 4-5 pieces of toffee
- Approximately 12-15 pieces per order.
Zero high-fructose corn syrup used
Instructions / Storage
Caramels are best when fresh and should be consumed within 3-4 weeks of delivery. If you’re able to keep from eating the whole box after opening, we recommend storing your caramels in an air-tight container to maintain freshness.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Toffee ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.