Nothing says Valentine’s more than our Red Velvet Valentine’s Shortbread. Luxe dark chocolate ganache, topped with one French macaron and festive sprinkles crowns a layer of cream cheese essence shortbread, that’s perfectly sandwiched between rich velvety layers of red velvet shortbread. Macaron flavor and shape may vary
You’ve never had shortbread like this! Chef “Scottish Francis” Legge (who starred on season 5 of “Masterchef”) and his wife Christine are so obsessed with proper shortbread that they launched a ghost kitchen and have been hosting top-secret and exclusive popups in New York City and Jersey City every week to showcase their decadent and delicious shortbread creations. Francis has roots in shortbread’s ancestral homeland of Scotland (as his name might imply), and he’s brought over his Granny Pearl’s treasured shortbread recipes and given them a decidedly NYC twist.
This package includes your choice of 1 or 2 Red Velvet Valentine Shortbreads
- Each shortbread serves 6 people
- Each shortbread measures 8.6″ × 6.1″ × 2″ and weighs 2- 2.5 lbs.
- Arrives in a white box
- Choose to add extra gift packaging which includes extra pink tissue paper, ribbon, and shortbread society stickers.
- If selected, each order includes 1 gift box
Red Velvet Valentine – Dark Chocolate, Ap Enriched Flour, Butter, Sugar, Red Velvet & Cream Cheese Extract, Water, Salt, Sprinkles & French Macaron
Produced in a facility that uses nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Shortbreads ship fresh and arrive at room temperature
- Upon arrival, shortbread should be refrigerated to create the firmness to serve
- Shortbread should be refrigerated for up to 1 hour before enjoying
- Shortbread can be refrigerated for storage for up to 2 weeks
- We do not recommend freezing this product for long-term keep, but extras can be frozen for up to 3 months in an airtight/sealed container
- Upon arrival please refrigerate your shortbread for a minimum of one hour prior to taking it out of the tin
- For Chocolate Covered Shortbread: When the chocolate is firm, score the edge of the pan with a knife, expand all four edges of the pan and then gently pop it out of the tin for perfect slicing and serving
- Shortbread Society ships Monday, Wednesday, & Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.