In the spirit of Halloween, Shortbread Society brings you the duo-pack perfect for your spooky season. Enjoy the loaded up Halloween candy for the ultimate trick or treater’s experience! Enjoy decadent layers of original Granny Pearl’s Shortbread, thick buttery highland caramel, and oh my ganache dark chocolate topped with a variety of halloween candy favorites such as Twix, Almond Joy, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, M&M’s, Snickers, and Milky Way in the trick-or-treat millionaires shortbread.
You’ll also be enjoying the mouth watering candy corn rainbow cookie shortbread, a classic taste of the signature rainbow cookie shortbread all dressed up in candy corn colors and topped with classic candy corn and matching sprinkles!
You’ve never had shortbread like this! Chef “Scottish Francis” Legge (who starred on season 5 of “Masterchef”) and his wife Christine are so obsessed with proper shortbread that they launched a ghost kitchen and have been hosting top-secret and exclusive popups in New York City and Jersey City every week to showcase their decadent and delicious shortbread creations. Francis has roots in shortbread’s ancestral homeland of Scotland (as his name might imply), and he’s brought over his Granny Pearl’s treasured shortbread recipes and given them a decidedly NYC twist.
This package serves 12 people and includes
- 1 Trick-or-Treat Millionaires Shortbread
- 1 Candy Corn Rainbow Cookie Shortbread
- Each shortbread measures 8.6″ × 6.1″ × 2″ and weighs 2 lbs.
- Arrives in a white box
- Choose to add 1 or 2 Limited Edition shortbread gift boxes, complete with signature tissue paper, gift ribbon, sticker, and a hand-written card. Each Gift box fits one shortbread tray
- Trick-or-Treat Millionaires – Ap Enriched Flour, Butter, Heavy Cream, Sugar, Salt, Chocolate, Condensed Milk, Vanilla Extract & a Variety of Candy Bars.
Flavors May Vary Between the Following Candies: Twix, Snickers, M&M’s, Almond Joy, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Milky Way
- Candy Corn Rainbow Cookie – Ap Enriched Flour, Butter, Heavy Cream, Sugar, Salt, Raspberry & Apricot Fillings, Dark Chocolate, Almond Essence, Orange & Yellow Food Coloring, Sprinkles, Candy Corn
Most Shortbreads are made without Eggs
Produced in a facility that uses nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Shortbreads ship fresh with an ice pack, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival refrigerate your shortbread for a minimum of one hour.
- Shortbread is best removed from the tin and sliced at room temperature.
- Shortbread can last for up to two weeks refrigerated.
- Extras can be frozen for up to 3 months in an air tight container.
- Upon arrival please refrigerate your shortbread for a minimum of one hour prior to taking it out of the tin
- For Chocolate Covered Shortbread: When the chocolate is firm, score the edge of the pan with a knife, expand all four edges of the pan and then gently pop it out of the tin for perfect slicing and serving
- Shortbread Society ships Monday, Wednesday, & Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.