Take your pick from Shortbread Society’s selection of gourmet shortbreads!
You’ve never had shortbread like this! Chef “Scottish Francis” Legge (who starred on season 5 of “Masterchef”) and his wife Christine are so obsessed with proper shortbread that they launched a ghost kitchen and have been hosting top-secret and exclusive popups in New York City and Jersey City every week to showcase their decadent and delicious shortbread creations. Francis has roots in shortbread’s ancestral homeland of Scotland (as his name might imply), and he’s brought over his Granny Pearl’s treasured shortbread recipes and given them a decidedly NYC twist.
This package serves 12 people and includes your choice of 2 Gourmet Shortbreads
- Each shortbread serves 6 people
- Each shortbread measures 8.6″ × 6.1″ × 2″ and weighs 2- 2.5 lbs.
- Arrives in a white box
- Choose to add 1 or 2 Limited Edition shortbread gift boxes, complete with signature tissue paper, gift ribbon, sticker and a hand-written card. Each Gift box fits one shortbread tray
Flavors Options Include
- Billionaires – This signature Billionaires Shortbread is dessert decadence at its finest! It’s made with the original Granny Pearl’s shortbread, buttery Highland caramel and topped with Oh My Ganache dark chocolate and a gold glittery top.
- Cherry Bakewell – This reinvents the classic British dessert, the Cherry Bakewell, into shortbread! This update starts with a layer of Granny Pearl’s Shortbread with a pinch of salt, followed by a layer of luscious raspberry & almond pie filling with Maraschino cherries, a layer of almond shortbread, and a finishing layer of almond glaze. Of course, there’s a cherry on top!
- Millionaires – This signature Millionaires Shortbread is dessert decadence at its finest! Made with layers of original Granny Pearl’s Shortbread, buttery Highland Caramel, and Oh My Ganache Dark Chocolate!
- Peanut Butter Cup – Calling all peanut butter lovers! Chef Francis has created his special shortbread creation and it’s outrageously delicious! From top to bottom, this decadent treat is layered with milk chocolate ganache, peanut butter cup filling, and Original Granny Pearl’s shortbread!
- Rainbow Cookie – They’re taking the rainbow cookie to the next level with this Rainbow Cookie Shortbread! 3 layers of almond shortbread are sandwiched between apricot and raspberry fillings and topped with Oh My Ganache chocolate and sprinkles!
- Original Granny Pearl – A light vanilla drizzle with our original buttery shortbread with a hint of salt
- Fruity Pebbles – This Fruity Pebbles shortbread is sweet, buttery fun! What’s in the layers? Original Granny Pearl’s Shortbread with Fruity Pebbles baked inside topped with a sugar glaze and more Fruity Pebbles!
- Cookie Monster – Cookie Monster Shortbread is a mix of all of our favorite chocolate chips in one big bar of shortbread goodness! Enjoy a medlley of milk, dark, butterscotch, peanut butter and white chocolate chips.
- Chocolate Chip – You only thought you knew what a chocolate chip cookie was! Chef Scottish Francis has taken it to the next level by combining the original cookie with the classic American chocolate chip. Pure chocolate chip perfection!
- Cinnamon Roll (S)- A yummy take on the classic cinnamon roll. A must-try for cinnamon lovers! The base is our original Granny Pearl’s Shortbread, followed by a cinnamon shortbread, topped with a cinnamon sugar soak and white glaze swirls!
Seasonal Flavors Only Ship Through March 31st, 2021. Orders Shipping After This Date Are Subject to Change
- Billionaires – Ap Enriched Flour, Butter, Heavy Cream, Sugar, Salt, Dark Chocolate, Condensed Milk, Vanilla Extract, Edible Gold Dust & Glitter
- Cherry Bakewell – Ap Enriched Flour, Butter, Sugar, Vanilla & Almond Extract, Raspberry & Almond Filling Maraschino Cherries, Salt & Water
- Pistachio Bakewell – Ap Enriched Flour, Butter, Sugar, Pistachios, Salt & Water
- Millionaires – Ap Enriched Flour, Butter, Heavy Cream, Sugar, Salt, Dark Chocolate, Condensed Milk, Vanilla Extract
- Peanut Butter Cup – Ap Enriched Flour, Butter, Heavy Cream, Sugar, Salt, Milk Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Graham Cracker, Vanilla Extract & Reeses Peanut Butter Cup
- Rainbow Cookie – Ap Enriched Flour, Butter, Heavy Cream, Sugar, Salt, Raspberry & Apricot Fillings, Dark Chocolate, Almond Essence, Red & Green Food Coloring
- Golden Rainbow – Ap Enriched Flour, Butter, Heavy Cream, Sugar, Salt, Raspberry & Apricot Fillings, Dark Chocolate, Almond Essence, Red & Green Food Coloring, Edible Gold Dust & Glitter.
- Salted Caramel – Ap Enriched Flour, Butter, Heavy Cream, Sugar, Salt, Toffee, Dark Chocolate, Cocoa Powder Condensed Milk, Vanilla Extract.
- Tiffany – White Chocolate, Ap Enriched Flour, Butter, Sugar, Salt, Lemon Curd, Lemon Zest, Egg, Vanilla & Bergamot Extract, Cocoa Crisp Pearls & Edible Silver Dust & Glitter.
- Cookie Monster – AP Enriched Flour, Butter, Sugar, Peanut Butter, Milk, Dark, Butterscotch & White Chocolate Chips, Blue Food Coloring, Vanilla, Salt & Hard Candy Eyes
- Chocolate Chip – AP Enriched Flour, Butter, Sugar, Dark Chocolate, Heavy Cream, Sprinkles, Vanilla, Salt & Water
- Birthday Baby Buttercream – Rainbow Sprinkles, Ap Enriched Flour, Butter, Sugar, Salt, Red Food Coloring, Vanilla Extract & Almond Essence, Edible Glitter
- Cinnamon Roll (S) – All-Purpose Enriched Flour, Butter, Sugar, Cinnamon, Dark Brown Sugar, Vanilla Extract, Salt & Water
Most items are made without Eggs
Produced in a facility that uses nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Shortbreads ship fresh with an ice pack, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, shortbread should be refrigerated to create the firmness to serve
- Shortbread should be refrigerated for up to 1 hour before enjoying
- Shortbread can be refrigerated for storage for up to 2 weeks
- We do not recommend freezing this product for long-term keep, but extras can be frozen for up to 3 months in an airtight/sealed container
- Upon arrival please refrigerate your shortbread for a minimum of one hour prior to taking it out of the tin
- For Chocolate Covered Shortbread: When the chocolate is firm, score the edge of the pan with a knife, expand all four edges of the pan and then gently pop it out of the tin for perfect slicing and serving
- Shortbread Society ships Monday, Wednesday, & Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.