Enjoy all the fun of fall spice flavors in this amazing duo-pack. You’ll be receiving their top picks for this fall season, a super fun item for parties, or indulging throughout the week. You’ll receive the re-invented shortbread version of a brown sugar Pumpkin Pie will take you to levels you never knew existed! Let us introduce you to the ultimate maple lovers experience with our maple bar shortbread! It’s ooey and gooey, lusciously soaked and dripping with maple goodness! You’ll also be receiving the crystallized maple soaked layer poured over a maple brown sugar-based Shortbread, topped with one maple cream Dare maple leaf cookie for your pleasure! Have some fun with fall this season!
You’ve never had shortbread like this! Chef “Scottish Francis” Legge (who starred on season 5 of “Masterchef”) and his wife Christine are so obsessed with proper shortbread that they launched a ghost kitchen and have been hosting top-secret and exclusive popups in New York City and Jersey City every week to showcase their decadent and delicious shortbread creations. Francis has roots in shortbread’s ancestral homeland of Scotland (as his name might imply), and he’s brought over his Granny Pearl’s treasured shortbread recipes and given them a decidedly NYC twist.
This package serves 12 people and includes
- 1 Pumpkin Spice Shortbread
- 1 Maple Bar Shortbread
- Each shortbread measures 8.6″ × 6.1″ × 2″ and weighs 2-2.5 lbs.
- Arrives in a white box
- Choose to add 1 or 2 Limited Edition shortbread gift boxes, complete with signature tissue paper, gift ribbon, sticker, and a hand-written card. Each Gift box fits one shortbread tray
- Pumpkin Spice Shortbread – Pumpkin Pie Filling, Ap Enriched Flour, Butter, Brown Sugar, Salt, Allspice, Clove, Ginger, Nutmeg, Cinnamon & Pumpkin Candy Mallowcremes
- Maple Bar Shortbread – Maple Syrup, AP Enriched Flour, Butter, Brown Sugar,
Vanilla Extract, Salt & One Dare Maple Cream Cookie
Most Shortbreads are made without Eggs
Produced in a facility that uses nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Shortbreads ship fresh with an ice pack, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival refrigerate your shortbread for a minimum of one hour.
- Shortbread is best removed from the tin and sliced at room temperature.
- Shortbread can last for up to two weeks refrigerated.
- Extras can be frozen for up to 3 months in an air tight container.
- Upon arrival please refrigerate your shortbread for a minimum of one hour prior to taking it out of the tin
- For Chocolate Covered Shortbread: When the chocolate is firm, score the edge of the pan with a knife, expand all four edges of the pan and then gently pop it out of the tin for perfect slicing and serving
- Shortbread Society ships Monday, Wednesday, & Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.