This is a two-pack of Shortbread Society’s top sellers: Millionaires Shortbread and Peanut Butter Cup Shortbread!
You’ve never had shortbread like this! Chef “Scottish Francis” Legge (who starred on season 5 of “Masterchef”) and his wife Christine are so obsessed with proper shortbread that they launched a ghost kitchen and have been hosting top-secret and exclusive popups in New York City and Jersey City every week to showcase their decadent and delicious shortbread creations. Francis has roots in shortbread’s ancestral homeland of Scotland (as his name might imply), and he’s brought over his Granny Pearl’s treasured shortbread recipes and given them a decidedly NYC twist.
This package serves 12 people and includes 2 Gourmet Shortbreads
- Each shortbread serves 6 people
- Each shortbread measures 8.6″ × 6.1″ × 2″ and weighs 2- 2.5 lbs.
- Arrives in a white box
- Choose to add extra gift packaging which includes extra pink tissue paper, ribbon, and shortbread society stickers.
- 1 Millionaires – This signature Millionaires Shortbread is dessert decadence at its finest! Made with layers of original Granny Pearl’s Shortbread, buttery Highland Caramel, and Oh My Ganache Dark Chocolate!
- 1 Peanut Butter Cup – Calling all peanut butter lovers! Chef Francis has created his special shortbread creation and it’s outrageously delicious! From top to bottom, this decadent treat is layered with milk chocolate ganache, peanut butter cup filling, and Original Granny Pearl’s shortbread!
- Millionaires – Ap Enriched Flour, Butter, Heavy Cream, Sugar, Salt, Dark Chocolate, Condensed Milk, Vanilla Extract
- Peanut Butter Cup – Ap Enriched Flour, Butter, Heavy Cream, Sugar, Salt, Milk Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Graham Cracker, Vanilla Extract & Reeses Peanut Butter Cup
Instructions / Storage
- Shortbread arrives ready to enjoy
- It is completely fine if the chocolate arrives soft
- Upon arrival, shortbread can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks
- We don’t recommend freezing this product, but extras can be frozen for up to 3 months in an airtight/sealed container
- Upon arrival please refrigerate your shortbread for a minimum of one hour prior to taking it out of the tin
- For Chocolate Covered Shortbread: When the chocolate is firm, score the edge of the pan with a knife, expand all four edges of the pan and then gently pop it out of the tin for perfect slicing and serving
- Shortbread Society ships Monday, Wednesday, & Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.