Classic Chinese Pancake hand made by Top Chef Shirley Chung’s team. These savory pancakes are crispy outside and tender layers filled with fresh scallions inside. The pancakes come with black vinegar and Ms. Chi house-made chili crispy for dipping. And it’s vegan!
Chef Shirley Chung’s Ms. Chi showcases her passion for progressive Chinese American cuisine. Every dish at Ms. Chi showcases Chung’s unique culinary creations inspired by traditional authentic Northern-style cuisine and made with the highest quality local fresh produce and spices. Everything at the Los Angeles restaurant, which opened in 2018, is house-made including their dumpling wrappers, sauces, and more. Every bite is an exuberant taste of the future of Chinese-American food. Ms. Chi has been featured on the Food Network’s “The Big Bucket List” and Chung was the runner up on “Top Chef” Season 14 and has been a featured chef at the James Beard House.
This package serves 8-12 people and includes:
- 8 Scallion Pancakes (each 8")
- Black Vinegar Dressing
- Chili Crisp
- Whipped Tofu Aioli
Pancake: Flour, Water, Salt, Canola Oil, Scallions
Blk Vinegar Dressing: Chinagkang Blk Vinegar, Soy Sauce, Sesame Oil
Chili Crispy: Canola Oil, Chili Flakes, Sichuan Peppercorns, Cayenne, Paprika
Instructions / Storage
- Scallion Pancakes ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, immediately place the pancakes in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to a month
- Sauces and chili may be left in the refrigerator
- Pre heat oven to 425 degree
- Brush the scallion pan cake with some cooking oil (canola, grape seed are the ones we use)
- Place the pancakes on the oven rack directly
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes, till hot and crispy
- Preheat skillet over medium heat
- When the skillet is hot, add 1 tbsp oil into the pan
- Add scallion pancake in the skillet to heat up
- Takes about 2 minutes on each side from frozen, 1 minute each side defrosted.
- Shirley Chung’s Ms. Chi ships Tuesday – Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.