Make your own Orange Chicken at home! Hand diced chicken that’s lightly breaded with potato starch and rice flour, fried to crispy. The house-made orange sauce is made with a reduction of orange juice, a touch of certified gluten-free tamari style of soy sauce with a little minced ginger. This sauce is mainly orange driven, the perfect balance of sweet and sour, very refreshing.
Shirley Chung’s Ms. Chi showcases “Top Chef” alum Chef Shirley Chung’s passion for progressive Chinese American cuisine. Every dish at Ms. Chi showcases Chung’s unique culinary creations inspired by traditional authentic northern-style cuisine.
Shirley Chung’s Ms. Chi has been featured on the LA Times list of “The Best Dumplings in Los Angeles,”
This package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- 1 box Fried Diced Chicken Thighs (24 oz. Total)
- 1 pt. House-made Orange Sauce
- 1 C Charred Onion Garnish
- 1 Tbsp Toasted Sesame Seeds
Fried Chicken: Chicken Thigh, Orange Juice, Gluten Free Soy Sauce, Minced Ginger, Sesame Oil, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Baking Powder, Kosher Salt
Orange Sauce: Orange Juice, Sugar, Salt, Rice Vinegar, Certified Gluten-Free Tamari Soy Sauce, Chili Flakes, Sesame Oil, Corn Starch
Charred Onion: Diced Onion, Canola Oil, Salt And Pepper
Toasted Sesame Seeds
Instructions / Storage
- Kit ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, immediately place the kit in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to a month
- Sauces and chili may be left in the refrigerator
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees
- Spray nonstick spray or brush oil over a baking sheet
- Place chicken on to the baking sheet spread them out to a single layer
- Bake them in the oven for about 8 to 10 minutes, till the internal temperature of the chicken is 165 degree
- Place orange sauce into the skillet, heat it up over high heat
- When the orange sauce starts to bubble, add reheated chicken and the charred onion to the skillet
- Stir and mix till the sauce is nicely coated all the chicken pieces
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Shirley Chung’s Ms. Chi ships Tuesday – Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.