Make your own Orange Chicken at home! Hand diced chicken that’s lightly breaded with potato starch and rice flour, fried to crispy. The house-made orange sauce is made with a reduction of orange juice, a touch of certified gluten-free tamari style of soy sauce with a little minced ginger. This sauce is mainly orange driven, the perfect balance of sweet and sour, very refreshing.
Chef Shirley Chung’s Ms. Chi showcases her passion for progressive Chinese American cuisine. Every dish at Ms. Chi showcases Chung’s unique culinary creations inspired by traditional authentic Northern-style cuisine and made with the highest quality local fresh produce and spices. Everything at the Los Angeles restaurant, which opened in 2018, is house-made including their dumpling wrappers, sauces, and more. Every bite is an exuberant taste of the future of Chinese-American food. Ms. Chi has been featured on the Food Network’s “The Big Bucket List” and Chung was the runner up on “Top Chef” Season 14 and has been a featured chef at the James Beard House.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- 1 box Fried Diced Chicken Thighs (24 oz. Total)
- 1 pt. House-made Orange Sauce
- 1 C Charred Onion Garnish
- 1 Tbsp Toasted Sesame Seeds
Fried Chicken: Chicken Thigh, Orange Juice, Gluten Free Soy Sauce, Minced Ginger, Sesame Oil, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Baking Powder, Kosher Salt
Orange Sauce: Orange Juice, Sugar, Salt, Rice Vinegar, Certified Gluten-Free Tamari Soy Sauce, Chili Flakes, Sesame Oil, Corn Starch
Charred Onion: Diced Onion, Canola Oil, Salt And Pepper
Toasted Sesame Seeds
Instructions / Storage
- Kit ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, immediately place the kit in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to a month
- Sauces and chili may be left in the refrigerator
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees
- Spray nonstick spray or brush oil over a baking sheet
- Place chicken on to the baking sheet spread them out to a single layer
- Bake them in the oven for about 8 to 10 minutes, till the internal temperature of the chicken is 165 degree
- Place orange sauce into the skillet, heat it up over high heat
- When the orange sauce starts to bubble, add reheated chicken and the charred onion to the skillet
- Stir and mix till the sauce is nicely coated all the chicken pieces
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Shirley Chung’s Ms. Chi ships Tuesday – Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.