Shatila Bakery ships its famous baklava nationwide on Goldbelly! This is a full tray of Shatila Bakery’s signature baklava, handcrafted in the authentic Middle Eastern tradition with layers of flaky filo dough stuffed with pistachio and dipped in rich butter.
Shatila Bakery in Dearborn, Michigan, was founded by Lebanese immigrants Riad and Zeinat Shatila in 1979, and since then it’s become a Detroit-area landmark for its stellar selection of Mediterranean and Middle Eastern pastries like baklava, mamoul cookies, and awameh made with only the highest-quality ingredients and recipes that haven’t changed in decades. The family-run Shatila Bakery has been named one of the “100 Best Bakeries in America’’ by Food & Wine.
This package includes approximately 60 pieces of Pistachio Baklava
Fillo Dough, Butter, Tree Nuts (Pistachios, Walnuts, Cashews), Sugar Syrup
Instructions / Storage
- Pastries arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store at room temp, in the fridge, or in the freezer
- May be enjoyed for 2 weeks at room temp, 45 days in the fridge, or fot 6 months frozen
- To enjoy from frozen allow to thaw at room temperature 30 min
- Shatila Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.