Mamoul are decadent butter-coated Middle Eastern cookies made with semolina flour, dates, and sesame seeds and an assortment of nuts.
Shatila Bakery was founded by Riad and Zeinat Shatila in 1979, and since then it’s become a Detroit-area landmark for its stellar selection of Middle Eastern pastries made with only the highest-quality ingredients and recipes that haven’t changed in decades.
This package includes approximately 100 Assorted Mini Mamoul Cookies
Mamoul Include Include
- Pistachio Slice
- Cashew Slice
- Sesame Slice
- Mini Pistachio
- Mini Date
- Mini Walnut
Semolina Flour, Tree Nuts (Pistachios, Cashews, Walnuts), Dates, Sugar, Butter, Yeast, Syrup
Instructions / Storage
- Pastries arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store at room temp, in the fridge, or in the freezer
- May be enjoyed for 2 weeks at room temp, 45 days in the fridge, or fot 6 months frozen
- To enjoy from frozen allow to thaw at room temperature 30 min
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Shatila Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.