Arameesh are crunchy Middle Eastern candied pistachios, simply held together with sugar and a small amount of flour.
Shatila Bakery was founded by Riad and Zeinat Shatila in 1979, and since then it’s become a Detroit-area landmark for its stellar selection of Middle Eastern pastries made with only the highest-quality ingredients and recipes that haven’t changed in decades.
This package includes 12 Arameesh Pistachio Cookies
Pistachios, Sugar, Sugar Syrup, Cornstarch, Flour
Instructions / Storage
- Pastries arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store at room temp, in the fridge, or in the freezer
- May be enjoyed for 2 weeks at room temp, 45 days in the fridge, or fot 6 months frozen
- To enjoy from frozen allow to thaw at room temperature 30 min
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Shatila Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.