Tumaco, Colombia Chocolate Bars - 2 Pack
The ethically-sourced cacao beans used to make this bar hail from Tumaco, Colombia, a coastal region with a humid tropical climate well suited to cacao agriculture. Cacao farmers in Tumaco graft local cacao varietals onto hybrid rootstock to grow this truly unique bean. We find the flavor profile to be exceptionally floral with a deep chocolate backdrop and hints of toasted almond, black tea, and cream. This bold and intense chocolate bar allows the pure cocoa’s complex flavor to shine.
The Market Street building that’s home to Shane Confectionery has been a candy shop since 1863! It’s been called Shane Confectionery since (only) 1910, and today it’s owned by brothers Ryan and Eric Berley, who completely restored the candy shop to its 1911 appearance. The Berleys meticulously restored the old candy-making equipment as well, and they continue to make their candy the old-fashioned way, by hand. Put simply, this is what candy is supposed to taste like.
This package includes approximately 2 Tumaco, Colombia Chocolate Bars
- Bars arrive in branded chocolate bar wrappers
Instructions / Storage
- Enjoy chocolates right away!
- Chocolates are best kept at room temperature up to 2 years
- Due to the nature of chocolate, we do not recommend refrigeration or freezing
- Shane Confectionery ships Mondays and Wednesdays each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.