Dark Chocolate Buttercream Assortment - 40 Pack
Made from the original hundred-year-old Shane Family recipe, the simple and sweet buttercream is churned on the original 1910s cream beater and hand-dipped in chocolate, one at a time. This box contains Dark Chocolate Vanilla Buttercreams, a perennial favorite.
Housed in the Market Street building that has continuously produced candy since 1863, Shane Confectionery was born in 1911. After being run by three generations of the Shane family, brothers Ryan and Eric Berley bought the business in 2010 and meticulously restored it to its original appearance, right down to the candy-making equipment used for the hand-made confections. Put simply, this is what candy is supposed to taste like!
This package includes approximately 40 pieces of Dark Chocolate Vanilla Buttercreams.
- Buttercreams arrive in a classic Shane assortment box.
Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor (processed with alkali), Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin (an emulsifier), and Vanilla), Granulated Sugar, Butter, Tapioca Syrup, Invert Sugar, Invertase, Vanilla, Potassium Sorbate.
Contains: Milk & Soy.
May Contain: Egg, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, & Wheat.
Instructions / Storage
- Enjoy chocolates right away!
- Chocolates are best kept at room temperature up to 1
- Due to the nature of chocolate, we do not recommend refrigeration or freezing
- Shane Confectionery ships Mondays and Wednesdays each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.