Dark Chocolate Buttercream Assortment - 40 Pack
Made from the original hundred-year-old Shane Family recipe, the simple and sweet buttercream is churned on the original 1910s cream beater and hand-dipped in chocolate, one at a time. This box contains Dark Chocolate Vanilla Buttercreams, a perennial favorite.
The Market Street building that’s home to Shane Confectionery has been a candy shop since 1863! It’s been called Shane Confectionery since (only) 1910, and today it’s owned by brothers Ryan and Eric Berley, who completely restored the candy shop to its 1911 appearance. The Berleys meticulously restored the old candy-making equipment as well, and they continue to make their candy the old-fashioned way, by hand. Put simply, this is what candy is supposed to taste like.
This package includes approximately 40 pieces of Dark Chocolate Vanilla Buttercreams.
- Buttercreams arrive in a classic Shane assortment box.
Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor (processed with alkali), Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin (an emulsifier), and Vanilla), Granulated Sugar, Butter, Tapioca Syrup, Invert Sugar, Invertase, Vanilla, Potassium Sorbate.
Contains: Milk & Soy.
May Contain: Egg, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, & Wheat.
Instructions / Storage
- Enjoy chocolates right away!
- Chocolates are best kept at room temperature up to 1
- Due to the nature of chocolate, we do not recommend refrigeration or freezing
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Shane Confectionery ships Mondays and Wednesdays each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.