Bean to Bar Chocolate Sampler - 4 Pack
As part of our passion for fine flavor and commitment to responsibly sourced cacao beans from across the globe, the Shane Chocolate Works crafts bean-to-bar chocolate that is sure to become a new classic. Our bars are shaped similarly to 18th century etchings of bars produced right on our historic Philadelphia block!
In this assortment, you will receive four 2.1 oz bars from Shane Chocolate Works: One 68.5% House-Blend Dark Chocolate Bar, One 42% House-Blend Milk Chocolate Bar, and two others from our rotating selection of inclusion bars. (May not be the exact selection pictured)
Housed in the Market Street building that has continuously produced candy since 1863, Shane Confectionery was born in 1911. After being run by three generations of the Shane family, brothers Ryan and Eric Berley bought the business in 2010 and meticulously restored it to its original appearance, right down to the candy-making equipment used for the hand-made confections. Put simply, this is what candy is supposed to taste like!
This package includes approximately 4 Milk Chocolate Bars (2.1 oz. each)
- Bars arrive in branded chocolate bar wrappers
Organic Cane Sugar, Cocoa Beans, Whole Milk Powder, Organic Cocoa Butter, Butter
Instructions / Storage
- Enjoy chocolates right away!
- Chocolates are best kept at room temperature up to 1 year
- Due to the nature of chocolate, we do not recommend refrigeration or freezing
- Shane Confectionery ships Mondays and Wednesdays each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.