B. Jackson Chocolate Bars - 2 Pack
We’ve emulated Philly’s 18th century food culture by creating a chocolate bar in honor of Benjamin Jackson, one of Philadelphia’s first well-established chocolate makers. Shane continues Jackson’s tradition on his same Old City block, roasting and grinding cacao to reproduce the flavor and texture consistent with 18th century ingredients and milling. Coarsely stone-ground cacao and unrefined cane sugar give this bar it’s distinct crunchy grit. It’s vegan, dairy-free, and 70% chocolate!
The Market Street building that’s home to Shane Confectionery has been a candy shop since 1863! It’s been called Shane Confectionery since (only) 1910, and today it’s owned by brothers Ryan and Eric Berley, who completely restored the candy shop to its 1911 appearance. The Berleys meticulously restored the old candy-making equipment as well, and they continue to make their candy the old-fashioned way, by hand. Put simply, this is what candy is supposed to taste like.
This package includes approximately 2 Tumaco, B. Jackson Chocolate Bars
- Bars arrive in branded chocolate bar wrappers
Cacao Beans, Organic Sugar, Cocoa Butter
Instructions / Storage
- Enjoy chocolates right away!
- Chocolates are best kept at room temperature up to 2 years
- Due to the nature of chocolate, we do not recommend refrigeration or freezing
- Shane Confectionery ships Mondays and Wednesdays each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.