Shake Shack SmokeShack® – 8 Pack
Limited Supply: Only Available in August While Supplies Last!
What’s Shake Shack’s secret to making the perfect burgers? Using the best ingredients, of course! We’re bringing them straight to your doorstep with our DIY SmokeShack® Kit.
Make your own SmokeShack® at home with their custom blend of fresh, 100% Angus beef from Pat LaFrieda which took years to perfect (it’s hormone and antibiotic-free, too). That’s all topped with Niman Ranch applewood-smoked bacon, chopped cherry peppers, classic melted American cheese, and their top-secret ShackSauce™. Plus, it’s cradled by a toasted, non-GMO Martin’s Potato Roll.
So, why Niman Ranch bacon? They’re a network of small family farms whose pigs are humanely and sustainably raised outdoors in deeply bedded pens on a 100% vegetarian diet. The result: bacon that doesn’t just taste great, it’s Certified Humane®, nitrite-free, and antibiotic-free, too.
All you’ll need to do is BYO butter & appetite (plus take a few insider cooking tips from Shake Shack’s culinary team) and you’ll have everything you need to make the perfect SmokeShack® from the comfort of your own kitchen.
This Meal Kit is only available in August while supplies last!
This kit includes everything you need to cook 8 SmokeShacks® at home:
- 8 fresh patties of Shake Shack’s custom Pat LaFrieda beef blend: 100% Angus beef with no hormones or antibiotics—ever
- 12 oz. of fresh Niman Ranch applewood-smoked bacon
- 8 oz. of chopped cherry peppers (serves 8)
- 8 non-GMO Martin’s Potato Rolls
- 8 slices of American cheese
- 8 oz. of Shake Shack’s custom ShackSauce™ (serves 8)
THINGS YOU’LL NEED TO ADD: butter, salt & pepper.
Contains: Soy, milk, egg, wheat (gluten), pork.
Instructions / Storage
- When you receive your order, you should immediately refrigerate all meat, cheese, and sauce.
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival.
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 24 hours.
- We do not recommend freezing, as freezing instantly degrades the meat’s quality.
- For best quality, use products before the expiration date or within 5 days of receiving
Please Note: The meat is indeed shaped into patties, but are packaged together and vacuum sealed. Once opened, the meat can be separated into their individual patties. Shake Shack uses these golf ball-like patties and flattens them once placed on the grill.
Sprinkle a pinch of salt & pepper on top of each patty, place onto hot skillet or pan, and flatten using a sturdy spatula. Evenly sprinkle another big pinch of salt & pepper onto patty and flip once bottom is caramelized. Put cheese on patty, then cook to preference.
Preheat oven to 375°F & lay bacon on a parchment paper-lined baking pan. Bake until bacon is browned + crisp, about 15 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to absorb excess fat, then break slices in half.
Brush insides with melted butter, place buttered side down on griddle to toast until golden brown.
Spoon ShackSauce™ onto the top bun, then, sauce side up, add 1 oz. of cherry peppers or to taste. Layer 1.5 slices (3 half slices) of bacon onto your cheeseburger, then close the bun & enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.