Shake Shack SmokeShack® – 16 Pack
Limited Supply: Only Available While Supplies Last!
Shake Shack’s SmokeShack starts with a Pat LaFrieda 100% Angus beef patty, which gets tucked into a toasted Martin’s potato bun and topped with Niman Ranch applewood smoked bacon, chopped cherry peppers, American cheese, and Shake Shack’s signature creamy Shack Sauce. It’s a spicy, smoky, cheesy masterpiece.
Save the date! At 6 pm EST on Friday, September 4, cook along with us on IG Live as we welcome Shake Shack’s Culinary Director Mark Rosati! We’ll be joining him LIVE in his kitchen as he guides you step-by-step through preparing (and putting your own twist on) their legendary SmokeShack.
Here’s all you need to do:
- Order your SmokeShack by 4 pm EST on Wednesday September 2.
- Tune into the IG Live on @goldbelly at 6 pm EST on September 4.
- Cook along with Mark Rosati as he whips up a SmokeShack from start to finish!
Mark will also provide you with plenty of tips, tricks, and inspo to soup up your SmokeShack with fun additional toppings — fried egg and avocado, anyone? He may even have time to show you a new twist on the SmokeShack Kit (hint hint: SmokeShack Patty Melt, anyone?!)
Order up, mark your calendar, tune into our IG Live @goldbelly, and get cooking!
This Meal Kit is only available in August while supplies last!
This kit includes everything you need to cook 16 SmokeShacks® at home:
- 16 fresh patties of Shake Shack’s custom Pat LaFrieda beef blend: 100% Angus beef with no hormones or antibiotics—ever
- 24 oz. of fresh Niman Ranch applewood-smoked bacon
- 16 oz. of chopped cherry peppers (serves 16)
- 16 non-GMO Martin’s Potato Rolls
- 16 slices of American cheese
- 16 oz. of Shake Shack’s custom ShackSauce™ (serves 16)
THINGS YOU’LL NEED TO ADD: butter, salt & pepper.
Contains: Soy, milk, egg, wheat (gluten), pork.
Instructions / Storage
- When you receive your order, you should immediately refrigerate all meat, cheese, and sauce.
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival.
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 24 hours.
- We do not recommend freezing, as freezing instantly degrades the meat’s quality.
- For best quality, use products before the expiration date or within 5 days of receiving
Please Note: The meat is indeed shaped into patties, but are packaged together and vacuum sealed. Once opened, the meat can be separated into their individual patties. Shake Shack uses these golf ball-like patties and flattens them once placed on the grill.
Sprinkle a pinch of salt & pepper on top of each patty, place onto hot skillet or pan, and flatten using a sturdy spatula. Evenly sprinkle another big pinch of salt & pepper onto patty and flip once bottom is caramelized. Put cheese on patty, then cook to preference.
Preheat oven to 375°F & lay bacon on a parchment paper-lined baking pan. Bake until bacon is browned + crisp, about 15 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to absorb excess fat, then break slices in half.
Brush insides with melted butter, place buttered side down on griddle to toast until golden brown.
Spoon ShackSauce™ onto the top bun, then, sauce side up, add 1 oz. of cherry peppers or to taste. Layer 1.5 slices (3 half slices) of bacon onto your cheeseburger, then close the bun & enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.