Shake Shack ships its famous hamburgers nationwide on Goldbelly! What’s Shake Shack’s secret to making the perfect burger? Using the best ingredients, of course! And for the first time ever, Shake Shack is shipping their DIY Shake Shack x Pat LaFrieda ShackBurger® Kit nationwide on Goldbelly!
Make your own ShackBurger® at home with Shake Shack’s custom blend of fresh, 100% Angus beef from Pat LaFrieda, which took years to perfect (the meat is hormone-free and antibiotic-free, too). Topped with classic melted American cheese, Shake Shack’s top-secret ShackSauce™, and cradled by a toasted, non-GMO Martin’s Potato Roll, it’s no surprise that this deceptively simple cheeseburger has lots of imitators and a dedicated fanbase all over the world.
All you’ll need to do is BYO lettuce, tomato, and appetite (plus take a few insider cooking tips from Shake Shack’s culinary team) and you’ll have everything you need to make the perfect ShackBurger® from the comfort of your own kitchen.
Since its founding in 2001 as a hot dog cart in NYC’s Madison Square Park, Shake Shack has gone on to become one of America’s best burger joints. A modern day “roadside” burger stand known for its 100% Angus beef burgers, chicken, and flat-top hot dogs, Shake Shack has more than 150 locations across America, and now ships nationwide!
This kit includes everything you need to cook 8 ShackBurgers® at home:
- 8 fresh patties of Shake Shack’s custom Pat LaFrieda beef blend: 100% Angus beef with no hormones or antibiotics—ever
- 8 non-GMO Martin’s Potato Rolls
- 8 slices of American cheese
- 4 oz. of Shake Shack’s custom ShackSauce™ (serves 8)
Things you’ll need: lettuce, tomato, butter, salt & pepper.
Extra topping ideas: onion, pickles, bacon, other condiments.
Contains: Soy, milk, egg, wheat (gluten).
Instructions / Storage
- When you receive your order, you should immediately refrigerate all meat, cheese, and sauce.
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival.
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 24 hours.
- We do not recommend freezing, as freezing instantly degrades the meat’s quality.
- For best quality, use products before the expiration date or within 5 days of receiving
Please Note: The meat is indeed shaped into patties, but are packaged together and vacuum sealed. Once opened, the meat can be separated into their individual patties. Shake Shack uses these golf ball-like patties and flattens them once placed on the grill.
Sprinkle a pinch of salt & pepper on top of each patty, place onto hot skillet or pan, and flatten using a sturdy spatula. Evenly sprinkle another big pinch of salt & pepper onto patty and flip once bottom is caramelized. Put cheese on patty, then cook to preference.
Brush insides with melted butter, place buttered side down on griddle to toast until golden brown.
Spoon sauce onto top bun, then add any of the toppings you have handy.
- Ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.