- When you receive your order, you should immediately refrigerate all meat, cheese, and sauce
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 24 hours
- We do not recommend freezing, as freezing instantly degrades the meat’s quality
- For best quality, use products before the expiration date or within 5 days of receiving
Please Note: The meat is indeed shaped into patties, but are packaged together and vacuum sealed. Once opened, the meat can be separated into their individual patties. Shake Shack uses these golf ball-like patties and flattens them once placed on the grill.
- STEP 1: Sprinkle a pinch of salt & pepper on top of each patty
- STEP 2: Place onto hot skillet or pan, and flatten using a sturdy spatula
- STEP 3: Evenly sprinkle another big pinch of salt & pepper onto patty and flip once bottom is caramelized
- STEP 4: Put cheese on patty, then cook to preference
- STEP 1: Brush insides with melted butter
- STEP 2: place buttered side down on griddle to toast until golden brown
- STEP 1: Spoon sauce onto top bun, then add any of the toppings you have handy
- STEP 2: Place your burger on the bottom bun
- STEP 3: Close and enjoy!