Seven Sisters Scones ships its delicious scones nationwide on Goldbelly! All scones are baked fresh daily with high-quality ingredients, including real butter, cream, and eggs—Seven Sisters doesn’t skimp on ingredients! Vanilla never tasted so bold. For this scone, Seven Sisters uses real vanilla bean and a vanilla bean glaze to really bring out the vanilla flavor. Great for kids and adults alike!
It’s true — Chef Hala Yassine is one of seven sisters (and two brothers). After tasting Yassine’s first scone, a classic cranberry orange, her sisters started bugging her to create more. The scone requests were endless, but they pushed her to create unique flavors like Fig and Goat Cheese, Cinnamon Coffee Cake and Jalapeño, and Green Olive and Cheddar. Yassine has taken this treat from local farmers markets to opening a storefront in Johns Creek, Georgia, in 2015 where artisan scones are made and inspired by sisterly love.
This package includes your choice of 6 or 12 Vanilla Bean Scones
- Each scone serves 1 person and measures approx. 3"
- Scones are packaged individually, so you can eat as many or as few as you like in one go
- Scones arrive in a branded red box, perfect for a gift!
- Ingredients are included in the box
Instructions / Storage
- Scones are baked fresh and arrive ready to serve!
- Upon arrival, store scones at room temperature, in the refrigerator, or in the freezer.
- Scones last up to 2 days at room temperature, up to 4 days in the refrigerator, or up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Seven Sisters Scones ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.