Seven Sisters Scones ships its delicious scones nationwide on Goldbelly! All scones are baked fresh daily with high-quality ingredients, including real butter, cream, and eggs—Seven Sisters doesn’t skimp on ingredients! This garlic herb scone is a mild savory scone that is perfect for sandwiches or as an accompaniment to soups and salads. It’s flavored with garlic, fresh basil, and asiago cheese.
After Chef Hala Yassine, one of seven sisters (and two brothers), made her first scone — a classic cranberry orange — her sisters started bugging her to create more scone flavors. Her sisters’ pleas inspired Yassine to invent creative scones like Fig and Goat Cheese, Cinnamon Coffee Cake and Jalapeño, and Green Olive and Cheddar. Since baking her first scone, Yassine has taken her scones from local farmers’ markets to a storefront in Johns Creek, Georgia, which she opened in 2015.
This package includes your choice of 6 or 12 Garlic Herb Scones
- Each scone serves 1 person and measures approx. 3"
- Scones are packaged individually, so you can eat as many or as few as you like in one go
- Scones arrive in a branded red box, perfect for a gift!
- Ingredients are included in the box
Instructions / Storage
- Scones are baked fresh and arrive ready to serve!
- Upon arrival, store scones at room temperature, in the refrigerator, or in the freezer.
- Scones last up to 2 days at room temperature, up to 4 days in the refrigerator, or up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Seven Sisters Scones ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.