All scones are baked fresh in Johns Creek, Georgia, daily with high-quality ingredients, including real butter, cream, and eggs — Seven Sisters doesn’t skimp on ingredients! If you love Fig Newtons, you will love this Fig & Goat Cheese scone. Right between sweet and savory, sweet figs are balanced with creamy goat cheese in a nutty, creamy bundle.
It’s true — Chef Hala Yassine is one of seven sisters (and two brothers). After tasting Yassine’s first scone, a classic cranberry orange, her sisters started bugging her to create more. The scone requests were endless, but they pushed her to create unique flavors like Fig and Goat Cheese, Cinnamon Coffee Cake and Jalapeño, and Green Olive and Cheddar. Yassine has taken this treat from local farmers markets to opening a storefront in Johns Creek, Georgia, in 2015 where artisan scones are made and inspired by sisterly love.
- Choose between 6 or 12 scones (approximately 3" in diameter each)
- 6 scones can serve approximately 8 people
- Scones are packaged individually, so you can eat as many or as few as you like in one go
- Scones arrive in a branded red box (shown in photo above). Choose to add gift wrap for an additional $5
- Ingredients are included in the box
- Please note any allergies in the comments section at checkout
Instructions / Storage
- Scones are baked fresh and arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, serve within two days or place in the refrigerator for up to 4 days
- Scones can also be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Seven Sisters Scones ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.