At Seven Sisters Scones, Chef Hala Yassine bakes soft, moist scones inspired by requests from her seven sisters (and two brothers). All “sconies” (mini scones) are baked fresh in Johns Creek, GA daily with high-quality ingredients, including real butter, cream and eggs—Seven Sisters doesn’t skimp on ingredients! For those of you that can’t make up your mind or just want more variety, this Chef’s Pick Mini Scones Variety pack is the perfect choice. Each box features an assortment of chef’s pick flavors—not only will you get to sample a wide range of flavors, you’ll get a taste of rare seasonal flavors!
- This package includes 36 mini sconies (each 2.5" in diameter) that can serve 8 people
- Scone flavors are selected by the chef!
- Scones are packaged individually, so you can eat as many or as few as you like in one go
- Scones arrive in a branded red box (shown in photo above). Choose to add gift wrap for an additional $5
- Ingredients are included in the box
- Please note any allergies in the comments section at checkout
Instructions / Storage
- Scones are baked fresh and arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, serve within two days or place in the refrigerator for up to 4 days
- Scones can also be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Seven Sisters Scones ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.