At Seven Sisters Scones, Chef Hala Yassine bakes soft, moist scones inspired by requests from her seven sisters (and two brothers). All scones are baked fresh in Johns Creek, GA daily with high-quality ingredients, including real butter, cream and eggs—Seven Sisters doesn’t skimp on ingredients! Here, Seven Sisters Scones’ doesn’t just throw a few blueberries in the dough and call this a blueberry scone. They make sure the blueberry flavor is layered throughout and that there’s lot of juicy blueberries to go around.
- Choose between 6 or 12 scones (approximately 3" in diameter each)
- 6 scones can serve approximately 8 people
- Scones are packaged individually, so you can eat as many or as few as you like in one go
- Scones arrive in a branded red box (shown in photo above). Choose to add gift wrap for an additional $5
- Ingredients are included in the box
- Please note any allergies in the comments section at checkout
Instructions / Storage
- Scones are baked fresh and arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, serve within two days or place in the refrigerator for up to 4 days
- Scones can also be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Seven Sisters Scones ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.