Honey Loaf Cake - 2 Pack
This Honey Cake, suitable for Rosh Hashana traditionalists and modern foodies alike, will wow your holiday dinner guests. This hand-crafted loaf is packed with thick, velvety honey, scented with cinnamon and ginger, and spiked with freshly brewed coffee for added depth and a rich amber tone.
Seven Grams Caffé hand-makes all of its pastries in house, using only the finest ingredients. This cake is crafted daily from the freshest ingredients, hand-poured into molds and baked with care. It is perfect for hosting, gifting, and upgrading your home coffee and cake routine.
This package includes 2 Honey Loaf Cakes
- Each loaf serves 8-10 people and weighs 2.2 lbs.
Contains: Dairy, Wheat, Gluten, & Eggs. May contain Nuts.
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
All loaf cakes from Seven Grams Caffe are freshly baked to order. They should be stored at room temperature in an air tight container and enjoyed within 5 to 6 days of arrival, or can be frozen for up to two months. Defrost overnight in the refrigerator or at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours.
Optional Heating Instructions:
From room temperature, warm cake loaf at 300°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Seven Grams ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.