Carrot Cake Loaf - 2 Pack
Just in time for Easter, Seven Grams Caffé is welcoming back a limited edition of its seasonal favorite: the carrot cake. Dairy-free and crafted by hand-folding walnuts, currants, cinnamon and freshly grated carrots into a fragrant, vibrantly orange cake, this carrot cake is the ultimate holiday treat – for bunnies and humans alike.
Seven Grams Caffé hand-makes all of its pastries in house, using only the finest ingredients. This cake is crafted daily from the freshest ingredients, hand-poured into molds and baked with care. It is perfect for hosting, gifting, and upgrading your home coffee and cake routine.
This package includes 2 Carrot Cake Loaf Cakes
- Each loaf serves 8-10 people and weighs 2.2 lbs.
Eggs, sugar, Veg. oil, flour, baking powder, spices, currants, carrots, walnuts
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
All loaf cakes from Seven Grams Caffe are freshly baked to order. They should be stored at room temperature in an air tight container and enjoyed within 5 to 6 days of arrival, or can be frozen for up to two months. Defrost overnight in the refrigerator or at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours.
Optional Heating Instructions:
From room temperature, warm cake loaf at 300°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Seven Grams ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.