Blueberry Yogurt Loaf Cake - 2 Pack
Raved by The Hollywood Reporter as the go-to for the New York it-crowd, this Manhattan hotspot balances the tangy sweetness of blueberries with creamy Greek yogurt and freshly-grated lemon zest. The perfect pick-me-up next to your morning coffee and a refreshing afternoon snack, the bright flavors of this loaf bread will keep you energized.
Seven Grams Caffe hand makes all of its pastries in house, using only the finest ingredients. Arriving in a set of two loaf cakes, more than 2 pounds each, this cake combo is perfect for hosting, gifting, and indulging at home.
This package includes two Blueberry Yogurt Loaf Cakes – each loaf weighs 2.2 lbs and yields 8 to 10 slices
Contains: Dairy, Wheat, Gluten, & Eggs. May contain Nuts.
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
All loaf cakes from Seven Grams Caffe are freshly baked to order. They should be stored at room temperature in an air tight container and enjoyed within 5 to 6 days of arrival, or can be frozen for up to two months. Defrost overnight in the refrigerator or at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours.
Optional Heating Instructions:
From room temperature, warm cake loaf at 300°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Seven Grams ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.