It’s a classic rainbow cookie, in panettone form! Inspired by the beloved Italian tri-colore treat, this panettone is filled with raspberry, chocolate, and almond. It’s made in the traditional style with a well-tended “mother” and a dough that’s nurtured for a three-day period before going into the oven!
Italian-born chef Nino Settepani purchased his first bakery in Manhattan while still a student at NYU. After graduating, he perfected his craft at the French Culinary Institute. He opened a traditional Italian bakery, Settepani, in Brooklyn’s Williamsburg neighborhood in 1992, and it was such a success that a second location has been serving Harlem since 2000. Settepani has become more than just a restaurant or bakery; it’s a community gathering place where people come together to enjoy traditional Italian breads, pastries, cannoli, cakes, cookies, and more made with all-natural, organic ingredients.
Rainbow cookies and drizzle not included, available for a limited time only
This package serves 8-10 people and includes 1 Rainbow Panettone
- Each Panettone measures 8″ × 8″ × 8″ and weighs 3 lbs.
Wheat Flour,almond Flour, Butter, Whole Eggs, Sugar, Yeast, Salt, Vanilla, Orange Extract, Lemon Extract, Honey, Dark Chocolate, Red Food Color, Green Food Color, White Chocolate Chips, Raspberry Jam
Instructions / Storage
- Panettone ships fresh and arrives ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, place panettone on the counter
- Panettone may be stored on the counter for up to 3 weeks covered in plastic wrap to preserve moisture
- Settepani ships Wednesday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.