Some people call them tri-color cookies, some might call them Italian cookies, others call them rainbow cookies. Either way, they are 3 layers of delicious cookie and every bite is filled with the three best things: chocolate, cookie, and raspberry. Perfect for every single occasion, or to enjoy alone.
Italian-born chef Nino Settepani purchased his first bakery in Manhattan while still a student at NYU. After graduating, he perfected his craft at the French Culinary Institute. He opened a traditional Italian bakery, Settepani, in Brooklyn’s Williamsburg neighborhood in 1992, and it was such a success that a second location has been serving Harlem since 2000. Settepani has become more than just a restaurant or bakery; it’s a community gathering place where people come together to enjoy traditional Italian breads, pastries, cannoli, cakes, cookies, and more made with all-natural, organic ingredients.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes 2 lbs. of Rainbow Cookies
- Each pound includes approx. 25 cookies (50 cookies total)
- Each cookie measures approx. 1.5"
Sugar, Butter, Mac. Paste, Eggs, Vanilla Extract, Rum, Flour, Raspberry Jam, Chocolate
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store cookies in the refrigerator or in the freezer (freezing not recommend).
- Cookies last up to 1 week in the refrigerator or up to 2 weeks in the freezer.
- Settepani ships Wednesday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.