Nutty, sweet and delicious. The perfect combination of flaky dough, pecan crunch, and decadent filling. Time to serve up a slice of heaven!
Italian-born chef Nino Settepani purchased his first bakery in Manhattan while still a student at NYU. After graduating, he perfected his craft at the French Culinary Institute. He opened a traditional Italian bakery, Settepani, in Brooklyn’s Williamsburg neighborhood in 1992, and it was such a success that a second location has been serving Harlem since 2000. Settepani has become more than just a restaurant or bakery; it’s a community gathering place where people come together to enjoy traditional Italian breads, pastries, cannoli, cakes, cookies, and more made with all-natural, organic ingredients.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a Pecan Pie
- Each pie weighs 2 lbs. and measures approx. 10"
Butter, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Eggs, Vanilla Extract, Flour, Salt, Honey
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat, Made In A Facility That Uses Peanuts, Soy, And Tree Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store pies in the freezer.
- Pies last up to 6 weeks in the freezer.
- Thaw pie at room temperature for 5 hours before serving OR bake in a 350° oven for 5-10 minutes.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
- Settepani ships Wednesday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.