Chocolate chunks and toasted hazelnuts are the absolute best dunking cookie! Often enjoyed alone or paired up with anything, they are something you won’t be able to put down once you start biting into. Eat bite is rich and delicious!
Italian-born chef Nino Settepani purchased his first bakery in Manhattan while still a student at NYU. After graduating, he perfected his craft at the French Culinary Institute. He opened a traditional Italian bakery, Settepani, in Brooklyn’s Williamsburg neighborhood in 1992, and it was such a success that a second location has been serving Harlem since 2000. Settepani has become more than just a restaurant or bakery; it’s a community gathering place where people come together to enjoy traditional Italian breads, pastries, cannoli, cakes, cookies, and more made with all-natural, organic ingredients.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes 2 lbs. of Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti
- Each pound includes approx. 10 biscotti (20 biscotti total)
- Each biscotti measures approx. 3"
Sugar, Unsweetened Cocoa, Espresso, Hazelnuts, Eggs, Almonds, Baking Powder
Instructions / Storage
- Biscotti arrives ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store biscotti at room temperature.
- Biscotti lasts up to 1 month at room temperature.
- Settepani ships Wednesday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.