This is a traditional Sicilian cake (almost like a pie and cheesecake combined!) made with cannoli cream in the center, surrounded by a thin layer of sponge cake and pastry dough. It’s best served warm and dusted with powdered sugar!
Italian-born chef Nino Settepani purchased his first bakery in Manhattan while still a student at NYU. After graduating, he perfected his craft at the French Culinary Institute. He opened a traditional Italian bakery, Settepani, in Brooklyn’s Williamsburg neighborhood in 1992, and it was such a success that a second location has been serving Harlem since 2000. Settepani has become more than just a restaurant or bakery; it’s a community gathering place where people come together to enjoy traditional Italian breads, pastries, cannoli, cakes, cookies, and more made with all-natural, organic ingredients.
This package serves 10-12 people and includes 1 Cassata Al Forno Baked Cannoli Cheesecake
- Each Cassata al Forno measures 10″ × 10″ × 3″
Pastry Flour, Sugar, Eggs, Butter, Eggs, Milk, Honey, Baking Powder, Ricotta, Milk, Sugar, Cinnamon Oil, Vanilia Candied Citron Fruit, Chocolate Chips, Flour, Sugar, Eggs, Milk, Baking Powder, Water Vanilla Extract, Orange Extract, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Cassata al Forno ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place Cassata al Forno in the fridge
- Cassata al Forno may be kept refrigerated for up to TKTK
- Settepani ships Wednesday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.