A signature light, airy, creamy carrot cheesecake – something that tastes so incredible, you’ll think it’s a dream!
Italian-born chef Nino Settepani purchased his first bakery in Manhattan while still a student at NYU. After graduating, he perfected his craft at the French Culinary Institute. He opened a traditional Italian bakery, Settepani, in Brooklyn’s Williamsburg neighborhood in 1992, and it was such a success that a second location has been serving Harlem since 2000. Settepani has become more than just a restaurant or bakery; it’s a community gathering place where people come together to enjoy traditional Italian breads, pastries, cannoli, cakes, cookies, and more made with all-natural, organic ingredients.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a Carrot Cheesecake
- Each cheesecake measures 10" and weighs approx. 2 lbs.
Shredded Carrot, Raisins, Cinnamon, Walnuts, Cream Cheese, Heavy Cream, Cornstarch, Eggs, Sugar, Flour, Vanilla Extract
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat, Made In A Facility That Uses Peanuts, Soy, And Tree Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store cheesecake in the freezer.
- Cheesecakes last up to 6 weeks in the freezer.
- Thaw cheesecake at room temperature 5 hours prior to serving.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
- Settepani ships Wednesday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.