Mojo is a traditional marinade that is both refreshing and savory, its flourishing in citrusy flavors, cooked to perfection crispy chicken and made with garlic and traditional seasonings. No need to cook tonight, serve up a Cuban classic meal for 10 with this perfect dinner meal that is truly finger licking good!
Since opening in 1975, woman-founded, third generation family-owned Sergio’s has become a Miami institution for its legendary Cuban cuisine. Locals line up every morning at the ventana (window) for a cafecito and guava pastry, and come lunchtime they crowd in for Cuban cuisine based on old family recipes infused with American culture like croquetas, empanadas, and ropa vieja.
Garnishes not provided
This package serves 10-14 people and includes 10 Mojo Garlic Half Chickens
- Each uncooked Half Chicken weighs 1.25 lbs.
Mojo – Sour Orange Juice and Seasoning mix
Instructions / Storage
- Product ships fresh with ice packs
- May thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place in the freezer, may be kept frozen for up to 2 months
- Defrost marinated chicken in cooler or refrigerator for the next day
- Preheat the oven to 325F or cook chicken on grill or sear both sides in pan on medium-high heat
- Make sure internal temperature reaches 165F or full cooked through
- Optional: Serve with lime wedges and your favorite garnish
- Sergios ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.