La ventana (aka the coffee window in restaurants) is where everyone gathers in Miami to enjoy coffee and cuban snacks (pastries, croquetas & empanadas) while discussing the day’s news. This Cuban Box brings the ventana experience to your home.
These Ham Croquetas are perfect for breakfast, with your afternoon coffee, or lunch.
This package serves 12-15 people and includes 42 Ham Croquetas
- Each croquetas measures 3″ × 1″
- Pastries are unbaked upon arrival
Allergen: wheat, soy, may contain traces of peanut & tree nut
Instructions / Storage
- Box ships with ice packs
- May thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place in the freezer, may be kept frozen for up to 2 months
- Place vegetable oil in a pot and heat oil to 325 Degrees
- Takeout croquetas from the freezer as you need it and let it sit for 5 minutes
- Take any ice crystals off the croqueta by lightly rubbing the frozen croqueta
- Cook croquetas for 1 1/2 minutes to 3 minutes
- We recommend not frying more than 3-5 croquetas at a time
- Cook croqueta until its a light golden brown. Do not overcook.
- Take croqueta out of the pot with a strainer and let them strain out any oil by putting it on a griddle to release any oil.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sergios ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.