La ventana (aka the coffee window in restaurants) is where everyone gathers in Miami to enjoy coffee and Cuban snacks (pastries, croquetas & empanadas) while discussing the day’s news. This Cuban Box brings the ventana experience to your home. These Guava Pastries are perfect for breakfast, with your afternoon coffee, or dessert.
Since its founding in 1975, family-owned Sergio’s has become a Miami institution for its authentic Cuban cuisine. Locals line up every morning at the ventana (window) for a cafecito and guava pastry, and come lunchtime they crowd in for some of the region’s best croquetas, empanadas, and ropa vieja. Sergio’s is a woman-founded, third generation family-owned restaurant serving typical Cuban dishes based on old family recipes infused with American culture.
This package serves 15 people and includes 15 Guava Pastries
Allergen: wheat, soy, may contain traces of peanut & tree nut
Instructions / Storage
- Box ships with ice packs
- May thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place in the freezer, may be kept frozen for up to 2 months
- Preheat Oven to 350
- Place parchment paper on a greased baking sheet
- Spray paper with cooking spray
- Place Frozen Guava Pastries on the tray
- Scramble an egg and egg wash the top of the pastries by brushing evenly
- Bake the Pastries for 20-25 minutes or until lightly golden brown
- Take it out and allow 2 minutes to cool then glaze the pastry
- Sergios ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.