La ventana (aka the coffee window in restaurants) is where everyone gathers in Miami to enjoy coffee and cuban snacks (pastries, croquetas & empanadas) while discussing the day’s news. This Cuban Box brings the ventana experience to your home.
These Guava Pastries are perfect for breakfast, with your afternoon coffee, or dessert.
This package serves 15 people and includes 15 Guava Pastries
Allergen: wheat, soy, may contain traces of peanut & tree nut
Instructions / Storage
- Box ships with ice packs
- May thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place in the freezer, may be kept frozen for up to 2 months
- Preheat Oven to 350
- Place parchment paper on a greased baking sheet
- Spray paper with cooking spray
- Place Frozen Guava Pastries on the tray
- Scramble an egg and egg wash the top of the pastries by brushing evenly
- Bake the Pastries for 20-25 minutes or until lightly golden brown
- Take it out and allow 2 minutes to cool then glaze the pastry
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sergios ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.